#33: Creating an Evening Meditation Ritual that You'll Commit To
In this episode, we discuss ways to cultivate an evening meditation ritual that you can commit to.
Sitting down at the end of the day to collect your thoughts and meditate is incredibly transformative. It allows yourself time to shift from the hustle of the day into the calm of the evening. Instead of racing throughout your day and bringing that energy into the evening, you are mindfully transitioning from day into night, and that of work to that of rest. This way you can stress less, sleep better, and encourage positive lifestyle practices.
We'll go through step by step how to create an evening ritual of meditation in the effort to make this a daily habit and part of your lifestyle (rather than something you try a few times and give up on).
- Meditating with each phase of your cycle - Try working with these journal prompts and affirmations . https://www.rebeccarankinyoga.com/journalprompts
- Gratitude Meditation from my Youtube Channel - https://youtu.be/SZ6vpBrrJBI
- Loving Kindness Meditation - https://youtu.be/jf-KHZTB1u4
- 5 Senses Meditation - https://youtu.be/qZCe3gubjlc
- You can support the Youtube channel for free by subscribing to it. https://www.youtube.com/@womensmoonwisdom